In the month of January 2022, the Commission Team launched a new ministry called the Freezer Meals Ministry (FMM). The goal of FMM is to provide meals to members of Bethel United Methodist Church and their loved ones who are unable to prepare their own meals. Led by Commission Team member Laraine Hudson, this ministry serves the following individuals:
- Families or individuals recovering at home from the hospital.
- Families with a mother who is ill and cannot cook for themselves.
- Pregnant women on bed rest
- The elderly having trouble preparing good meals for themselves.
- Anyone who needs meals for an extended amount of time.
***The Freezer Meals Ministry offers uncooked meals that can go from freezer to oven. Cooked meals that can be reheated in the oven or microwave are also available.**
Before purchasing items for donation to the Freezer Meal Ministry, click on the button below for the updated grocery needs for cooking day. Thank you for your donations!
FREEZER MEAL MINISTRY